Good

Boba 4g Baby Carrier Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 398 in Baby Gear - Carriers

December 20, 2016

I LOVE this carrier, it was a baby shower shower present so I'm 100% sure on the price but given how much use I've gotten out of it it was well worth it. I live in an apartment building so having baby in carrier so I have two free hand to carry twice as much as opposed to what I could not having a carrier. It has a very sleek, comfortable fit and it comes in many different designs to fit your style, The other feature I like about this product is that it's not just for the newborn stage its also for toddlers 20-45 LBS (BACK CARRY) it also comes with holsters so when your toddle is on your back there is a spot for their feet to go. It has handy little pouches to tuck your keys, pacifier or phone. My daughter is older now but when she was a newborn we used the removable hood that came with it (to block sun or rain). Excellent product and well worth your hard working money.

June 30, 2016

Love this carrier. We used it from day one, with the infant insert. We front carried for almost a year, and back carried for another year. Even with daily use, this carrier still looks like new. There are many different adjustment points to get the fit right for you. I've tried many others, but this carrier is by far my favourite.

June 27, 2016

A great all around baby carrier. Comes with carrier, hood, infant insert and toddler leg stirrups included. Transitions quickly to hold a toddler or newborn. Even my 4 year old wanted to test it out and found the leg stirrups added extra support.
    Comfort can take a littlr but of tweaking due to personal fit but the dial adjustable should straps provide quick and easy changes on the go. Slightly longer shoulder padding for plus sized wearerswould be a nice additional touch.