• Boba Hoodie
Good

Boba Hoodie Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

April 23, 2016

Boba ( formerly Peekaru) Jacket/Hoodie is a baby wearing item that covers Mum & baby in a carrier. I love mine! I enjoy baby wearing all year round and special clothing like this makes it so much easier! I do also just get oversized or Men's items as well but it is great when you can find something suitable & affordable that is actually meant for the job. I love the fabric, look and feel of this item. It's cozy & comfortable. Mine is black so it goes with everything which is a bonus for me. It's a great well constructed jacket with quality zippers and fabric. The only thing I'd change is that I have to pull it over my head which is just something I personally try to avoid. If you can get your hands on one I highly recommend this! It also comes in a fleece vest in several colours. Love my vest too :0)

September 01, 2015

so cute and so comfy. A must have for all mums

April 21, 2015

As a new mom I was new to the whole world of baby wearing. Through local moms groups I learned the ropes and got myself a few different baby carriers. All that was missing was something I could wear to keep us both warm. I found this boba hoody and once I tried it on I was in love! It is a little pricey but well worth it! It is high quality and fits true to size of not a little On the big size. My husband who is bigger than me was also able to wear my large as well. It can be worn with a wrap style baby carrier or a buckle type, even a ring sling if you prefer. It can be used with your baby on the front or on your back. It is extremely comfortable and I for sure got a few looks by other moms while wearing one. If your on the fence I would for sure get one!

January 27, 2015

The Boba Hoodie was designed to be worn in conjunction with/over-top of a Boba carrier, but can be used with any similar make of carrier (Ergo/Tula/Bjorn/Snuggly). It can be worn with baby on front or back. It is a nice weight for fall/spring or chilly/windy summer days. I highly recommend them to any mom who enjoys baby-wearing. It is a fantastic accessory that keeps mom and baby cozy. The only reason I wouldn't buy another is because I won't need another! The quality of the knit fabric used to make the hoodie is extremely high, and will not wear quickly.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play