• Bobbi Brown Beach perfume
  • Bobbi Brown Beach perfume

Bobbi Brown Beach perfume Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 841 in Bath & Body

Bobbi Brown Beach perfume is Bobbi's most popular fragrance. This light scent is designed with notes of sand jasmine, sea spray and mandarin. It's wearable anytime, anywhere. This perfume comes in spray bottle for light application. Visit bobbibrown.com for more information.

October 06, 2015

I love the scent-my go to fragrance for every day !

November 28, 2014

This is one of the most beautiful scents I've ever tried. I'm not a huge fragrance fan but Beach is soft and never over powering. It smells exactly like the beach. You can smell like you've been lounging all day soaking up the sun and who doesn't want to do that? One of my favourites for sure :)

June 13, 2014

Who wouldn't want to smell like the beach? This MUST HAVE perfume mists your skin with the dreamy scents of basking in the glow of sunshine on the beach, not a care in the world. Perhaps not for everyone, I personally love the way it smell on my skin. During the rainiest of days, this brings me to summer days and summer nights

August 29, 2011

I'll admit I felt like a sucker at first for spending so much on a fragrance that smells a lot like suntan lotion. But every time I wear it, it lifts my mood and makes me feel happy, so I've decided that it's worth the money and then some. If you're feeling a little blue in the winter months, trust me, a spritz of Beach will bring you back to summertime.

August 16, 2010

Bobbi Brown Beach is a perfect summer scent. It reminds me of summer at the Jersey Shore. It smells of the sea air and coppertone lotion. IT is light, not too heavy for hot summer days. It makes me happy and I feel like it is summer all year long!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye