Bobbi Brown Blush Brush

Bobbi Brown Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

A makeup brush with curved edges and super-soft bristles designed to pick up and deposit just the right amount of color on the cheeks. This award-winning Blush Brush has been updated with a more rounded brush head and softer bristles. Cut at an angle, the bristles hit the entire apple of the cheek, leaving the perfect amount of color. Either wear with Bronzer or Blush for the perfect glow!

January 13, 2015

got a set of brushes for my birthday a few years ago and still in amazing condition. make up goes on so nicely and does not leave any of their bristles on your face

April 14, 2014

I love my Bobbi Brown brushes. The blush brush was one of the first I ever got. I have been using it for over 10 years and it still works great. Super good quality and works really well.

June 15, 2011

Luckily, I didn't pay for this brush - my friend gave it to me since she doesn't use blush, and she got it in a set. I love how light the brush is. The bristles are very soft and not too dense. I like that the end is not tapered. However, every so often the brush will shed a bristle or two. Besides that, it's a great brush!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends