• Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream
  • Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 347 in Eye Cream

December 31, 2016

I received this as a sample at checkout with my order. It has become my new favourite product. Within two days, the fine lines around my eyes have sognificantly diminished. The product is on the pricey side, but a little goes quite a long way.

June 08, 2014

This is a very nice cream for my eyes. It really helped with my bags in the morning. It doesn't help my dark circles but at least I don't have bags. Love this product!

April 15, 2014

OMG I love this product and can't imagine not having it...as soon as I get low I go and buy another to be ont he safe side! My eyes look refershed and brighter...the under eye puffiness disappears instantly and so far no wrinkles to be seen!!!

January 24, 2013

The Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair cream is a very thick under eye moisturizer that I cannot go without. I'm now on my third jar of it. A full jar lasts me 7 months of using it day and night! Well worth the $75 price tag. It's gentle on my eyes and doesn't sting when I apply it (I have sensitive dry skin). It's soo hydrating, love it.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for