Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 595 in Foundation

December 02, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation! I have never used a foundation stick before, it was so easy to use and blend in. Looks so natural. Worked great using a Bobbi Brown foundation brush, blended nicely.

Great coverage, last all day. My skin looks so sheer and bright. My most favorite foundation I have ever used so far.

My only negative thing is the price.

March 14, 2016

Great product. Goes on easily and lasts all day. Easy to match my skin tone. Only negative is it is slightly expensive. But love this product. Washes off easily.

July 14, 2015

This product is expensive but it is great in so many ways. You can you it for contouring or all over foundation. I found I went through it quicker than other foundations but I did really like it.

June 09, 2015

Feels & looks like your skin but better. Good coverage. Easy to use.

April 17, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised I liked this product. I got a sample of it along with her mascara. It's a good product but it took some getting used to with it being a stick.

March 24, 2015

PROS: When I first got this foundation i was blown away with the fact that it is so compact and easy to apply and bendable. I used this foundation stick for 2 years non stop.

Coverage: Medium to build able

Shade Range: Good for Golden and olive under tones.

CONS: Can rub off easily. Creases

January 13, 2015

Best foundation stick, makes your skin feel smooth and it is the easiest to apply in a way that gives you an even application every time. It lasts for a decent time and the colour blends perfectly with various skin tones. Would recommend to all those who apply makeup on to go!

January 06, 2015

This is my all-time favourite concealer. I apply it under my CC cream. It is very blendable and provides great coverage - without becoming cakey, and lasts all day without creasing or smudging.

November 23, 2014

I reach for this foundation stick when I have to cover up nasty blemishes. The Skin Foundation Stick covers dark eye circles, red bug bites, and acne. (I get hormonal acne that overstay their welcome on my chin. I'm sure most ladies can relate.)

October 28, 2014

Possibly the best foundation I've ever worn. The formula is super pigmented and wears beautifully. It's slightly dry, so if you have dry skin you'll want to make sure you moisturize before wearing this foundation. The coverage is medium to full buildable, but it sinks into your skin and looks luminous and natural.

Neuven added a new review for