Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 337 in Eye Cream

his luxurious, concentrated cream is absorbed quickly—it delivers naturally occurring humectants that virtually melt into the skin. Before makeup application, a perfect level of emollients imparts a lightweight texture, allowing concealer to glide on evenly. Use in the evening to boost skin's ability to recharge and rehydrate during the nightly repair process. It plumps fine lines and improves skin's overall tone and texture. Skin looks and feels stronger and healthier. It leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24-hours. For more information, please go to www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

July 15, 2015

I am in love with this product. I have been using it for almost a year now.
Ive always had very dry tired under eyes and this cream hydrates them so well, it does not get rid of the darkness but with the moisture it gives, makeup is so much easier to apply!

June 14, 2014

I have really dry tired eyes it dosen't matter what kind of cream I use I can't seem to get rid of the tired ness and the creams only last for a little while then it dries out again I gotta keep adding it on all the time I probably need a good hydrating cream like this I read one of the reviews about it and it sounds to be pretty good I would like to try a sample of it and write another review about it

May 21, 2014

I got the sample size in a 500 point sephora gift bag. My undereye are was extremely dry (it was winter time). This stuff cured it. Usually undereye creams only work for a short while for me but this stuff kept it hydrated throughout the day. I went out and bought the full sized version.although it's very pricey, I felt as though it was a necessary investment. Not a lot is needed, so the tub will last you for a long while.

April 18, 2009

I bought this eye cream last fall at Nordstrom's and it was my first dept. store beauty purchase. I figured I needed to see if the product was worth the hyped price. I loved it, and it feels great on my skin! It glides on really smooth and absorbs quickly, and I've added it as an essential to my skin regime. Go get some!

April 17, 2009

A good eye cream is essential in any womens skin care regiment. Especially now that I have turned 30, a good eye cream is a must for me to keep my skin healthy. I have tried many many many eye creams ranging from $200 - $8.99, this Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream has done wonders for me.

Hydrating: It is EXTREMELY hydrating but doesn't over do it. The texture of the cream is so soft, you only need a teeny tiny drop which goes a long way. It is a great value. It also has a built in primer. I usually put a tiny drop under the eye and over the lid.

If you go to Holts, ask them to first give you a tester, the sample will last you about 2 weeks, which is plenty enough time to figure out if it works for you...

Till next time