Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 793 in Eye Liner

This award-winning liner gives you the look of liquid liner with the ease & feel of a gel formula. Long-wearing, water-resistant color glides on & let’s you get it just right before it dries - then stays without a smear or crease. Awarded best liquid liner by 'The Knot' Magazine(2010). Featured in 'People Style Watch' Magazine (March 2011). For more information, please visit http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

December 29, 2016

Although it's a bit pricey, this eyeliner is fantastic. Being used to a pencil eyeliner it took me a few tries to achieve the look I wanted, I'm happy with the results. It's creamy, long wearing formula blends easily & works for me.

December 16, 2016

I haven`t used liquid eyeliner like this since my wedding day (where I promptly lost the MAC eyeliner I had painstakingly purchased days before).

This eyeliner paired with the BB Fine Eyeliner Brush is an amazingly powerful combination.

Having not used this type of eyeliner in 7 years, I was able to apply it the first time with one stroke per eye – no clumping, lumping, or anything wonky. It went on perfectly and more evenly than even my normal eyeliner pencil.

It looks stunning and really makes my eyes pop – I have the Black Ink shade.

It stays on all day during work, before & during my after-work workout, and even after my bi nightly bath & read. Miraculously enough, despite all the possible times it could come off (and doesn`t), it easily wipes off my eyes with an eye make-up removal pad, leaving no signs of raccoon eyes.

I love it, and the container should last some time, even while using it daily. I can`t wait to try out more colours!

October 24, 2016

I love the gel eyeliner collection by Bobbi Brown ! I have it in the Black Mauve Shimmer Ink 23 & Espresso Ink 7

Pros:
    - long lasting
    - does not smudge throughout the day
    - a little goes a long way

Cons:
    - takes longer to apply than traditional eyeliner (ie: need to use a brush)
    - can never finish the whole pot before it dries out
    - pricey

June 16, 2016

I don't often wear a gel eyeliner because I prefer an eye pencil. I have tried this a few times when we were going out for dinner. It is nice. It goes on easily and has nice pigmentation. It also doesn't smudge easily. If you like a liquid liner you would really like this product.

June 08, 2016

ERMAHGERD this product is amzeballs. Being super pale with really light blue eyes, black liner really washes me out. But this stuff in bronze is perfect. Long lasting, ultra pigmented, and thick consistency. Easy to apply and last all day.

June 15, 2015

Yes it worked very well on me, but it did dry out a year later after I purchased it. Then I got the Maybelline one, works as good as the Bobbi one and much cheaper. The only difference between the two are the packagings, other than that I could tell no differences between the two.

December 16, 2014

The application of black is easy. The colour is dark and intense. Unfortunately this product gives me panda eyes after only an hour even with the use of eyeshadow primer and powder. For someone with oily lids, this would not be recommended. I had to return this asap. I wish it were actually long-wearing and/or waterproof for me.

September 12, 2014

I brought this for my sister when she visited me in the summer time. She doesn't but a lot of makeup and want to start learning so I recommend her the Bobbie Brown Gel Eyeliner (I haven't use it myself before but I heard a lot of good things about it). Anyway, I gave it a try and I LOVE IT so much that I brought one for myself. It is long lasting, doesn't smudge, dry pretty fast (you still have to wait just a bit to dry) and great on waterline. I brought the colour "expresso" so it looks super natural on me.

If there is one thing I wish they could of done better then better is make this in a pen form so that I don't have to use another brush to apply it on. Just simple grab the product and apply it on my eye. I am an on-the-go mom so I need to put makeup fast.

February 24, 2014

I love this eyeliner, it goes on smooth and rich, easy to work with. What I like is you get a professional look and its easy to do yourself, no smudging! love love love!

February 17, 2014

Dont usually wear eye liner but when I do I use this one. Works well with the brush that comes with it. Lasts awhile as well!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge