Good

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 775 in Mascara

November 30, 2016

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black is my favourite mascara for that dramatic evening look! It glides on beautifully, no clumping, no smudging. I love the little travel size, fits in your carry on for airplanes and in your clutch for evening touch ups. It removes easily with make up wipes. I have fairly sad eyelashes, on the thin side, and this mascara plumps them up, makes them look thicker and longer without look false or overly done. It feels good with my contacts, no reaction or allergic side effects. Its a great mascara and the price is worth it.

July 20, 2016

Love this mascara so much ! I get asked if i have eyelash extentions all the time. Especially if you layer it and put a few coats on. Doesnt flake like other mascaras . Pretty pricey but. Not many mascaras can even compete with the results

July 05, 2016

Best mascara ive tried yet! Looks like fake lashes. Goes on smoothly and very black. Doesnt clump and comes off easy with soap and water. Highly reccomend.

June 16, 2016

I got a whole bunch of Bobby Brown products in a kit. They were all terrific. I really love this mascara. It works very well for my eyelashes. It goes on very smooth. Not clumpy or sticky. It dries fairly quickly and looks fabulous. Great product.