• Bobby Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
  • Bobby Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

Bobby Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #432 out of 595 in Foundation

A truly modern foundation that offers invisible, weightless coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. This long-wearing formula evens tone, minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals imperfections, and offers broad spectrum UV protection. Its hydrating technology leaves skin feeling cushioned, comfortable, and clean. Ideal for all skin types. For more information, please visit http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

November 28, 2016

I love trying out different beauty products, so I may have multiple foundations going at the same time. I absolutely love how It matches my skin tone perfectly and the flawless coverage it gives. There is some glow in my skin when I'm using it and hence anytime I'm going for night outs, I prefer to use this baby!

January 20, 2015

I love trying out products, so I may have multiple foundations going at the same time. This particular foundation (shade 3) is a constant repeat. This foundation does not accentuate my dry skin, in fact it gives me a luminous complexion. Like most foundations, I do need to powder down, especially if I use it during the summer. Highly recommend it, on my 4th bottle.

January 02, 2015

Switched to this foundation after using Make Up Forever HD foundation for a year. I absolutely love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it's easy to build up the coverage. I can use it for light coverage before the gym or when going out and want more coverage on a Friday night. It's great on my combination skin. I will buy again!!!

September 01, 2014

This is an expensive skin foundation but it is a very good investment. My skin has redness and it cover perfectly. My skin look fresh and I receive compliments when I use it. People can't tell what changed but they say that my face look radiant. I recommend it.

August 16, 2011

I am very pale and have always found most foundations to be slightly dark, leaving an orange line around the areas where the product had been applied. This foundation in Porcelain is a perfect match. It does not have the usual orange tint that you will find with many MAC foundations.
It is incredibly light and sheer, however it is buildable and can provide full coverage. (simply let it dry for a few minutes in between)

To finish off your look, I find that setting the foundation with Bobby Brown Sheer Finish Powder in pale yellow applied with a fluffy kabuki brush is makes for a natural glowing complexion. However, I'm certain that most any department store brand setting powder would work fine.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches