Bod-tini Skin Quenchers Polish

Bod-tini Skin Quenchers Polish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #654 out of 843 in Bath & Body

April 07, 2008

I am crazy about this stuff. I got a jar from Tips Nail Bar on the Danforth after receiving one of their heavenly pedicures and I am hooked. The one I got is called sugar-tini, which smells like strawberries, bubblegum and vanilla. Paired with the matching body lotion, it is like perfume. The scrub is for the body and best used in the shower. I applied to to my whole body, especially my legs where I had built up some really dry skin from my recent visit to California. I had been applying a lot of lotion on my legs, hoping that would get rid of the dry flaky skin but it didn't. One use of the bod tini polish and it was totally gone. I was really surprised at how moisturized my skin was after one use. I didn't really need any lotion.

There are a number of things that really impresses me about this product besides the smell.
* You only need to use a little bit, so it is better value than most body scrubs.
* I've never seen moisturizing properties like that in another scrub.
* It is made with organic and fair trade ingredients in Canada. It is not tested on animals.
* It is created by Leeanne Colley, owner of Tips Nail Bar here in Toronto. Who doesn't love to support one of our own?
* It comes in several other delicious scents.

I feel really good about using this product and will definitely keep buying it when I run out. This would also make a really great gift for someone!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation