Bodacious Smooth White Wine
Good

Bodacious Smooth White Wine Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 60 in White Wine

December 18, 2015

I have tried the this /white and the Red! Very affordable easy drinking wine right out of the bottle. A good white that is smooth and great for a hot summer day or any day!

March 18, 2015

Great and easy to drink wine blend. Very affordable. Im a huge Bodacious red fan, just because its such a diamond in a rough.

September 11, 2014

The flavour just wasn't for me - which of course is very subjective for any wine. Honestly, a friend & I tried it because the label was pretty, but neither of us really liked it as is, so we turned it into sangria & it was much better that way. It wasn't a terrible wine, but there are just so many to choose from that I wouldn't buy Bodacious smooth white again, although I've tried the red & enjoyed that.

April 22, 2014

After trying this wine on the weekend, it has become my new favourite white wine!! Bodacious Smooth White Wine is very affordable - $9.95/750 mL bottle. It is described as having a pale straw colour, aromatic floral nose, and off-dry/fruity with floral and peach notes on the palate.

I usually find other white wines bitter, and this was very smooth! It is a bit sweeter than other white wines, but if you prefer a sweeter taste (similar to Riesling) this is for you! This really has become my new favourite wine and I cannot wait to sip this on patios in the upcoming summer season!