Good

Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #143 out of 173 in Kitchen & Appliances

May 06, 2015

I bought this on sale for my husband as a Christmas gift. I was replacing an expensive Cuisinart grinder that though effective, was extremely loud (think airplanes taking off), and literally the week after a house guest had remarked at how much she liked it, it stopped working. My husband had got it through a rewards points program at his work, so it was just too complicated a procedure to return it. I didn't want another unreliable grinder so I did a fair amount of research. This is a product that gets used several times a day in our house of heavy coffee drinkers.

Though initially deterred by the price tag, I was able to buy it at HomeOutfitters during a Bodum sale, and even found one that had been marked down.

We are extremely happy with this purchase, and I have even recommended it to strangers that I see looking at coffee grinders. It is attractive, compact, and not as noisy as our previous grinder. It does an excellent job of grinding the coffee, the settings are easy and intuitive to use. And best of all, there is very little static in the glass ground coffee container, and no longer do I have messy coffee grounds all over the counter every morning.

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original