Body By Victoria's Secret Reviews

Ranked #1017 out of 1216 in Perfume

A sensual, lush, floral fragrance that bares the essence of a woman's sensuality with fresh, seductive notes of freesia, water hyacinth and stephanotis. It will envelop your body and your senses with the fresh, irresistible essence of pure sensuality.

January 12, 2016

I just love any product from victoria secret, they all smell sooooooo good.and would definelty recommend to alllll my friends and family . i love it .!

November 05, 2015

Just bought a Body by victoria secret coconut oil. It smells great, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I like it and will continue to purchase this item.

February 23, 2015

The bras are a little expensive, but they do create a amazing cleavage and are very comfortable, especially if you have bigger breasts

January 26, 2015

Smells really good - nice and refreshing!

March 01, 2014

I love BBV, especially the Perfect Shape. It has just enough push up to give you that beautiful globular shape without looking unnatural or ridiculous. Definitely one of my favorite bras that VS has come out with in the last few years!!!

Updated On: March 01, 2014

I love BBV, especially the perfume and the Perfect Shape bra. It has just enough push up to give you that beautiful globular shape without looking unnatural or ridiculous. Definitely one of my favorite bras that VS has come out with in the last few years!!!

September 10, 2013

I love this scent !! Its very light so I wear it during the day to work

May 01, 2012

This is by far one of my favorites. It does not last long, unfortunately. If you have ever walked into a department store and have smelled a wonderful scent...but you could never pin point what it was...although it is a mix of perfumes, THIS IS IT. I describe it as the "new car scent" of perfumes!

Go ahead and buy the large bottle because it fades... :(
BUT, it is so delicious! Definitely worth the trip to the store. I recommend combining the body cream with the perfume so the staying power will be stronger. I can't get enough of this one!

April 21, 2009

This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume of all time. It has a great smell and whenever I wear it I have someone that asks me about it. It isnt that spendy and it last for a long time. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

January 10, 2009

SOOOO H-O-T

December 22, 2008

This scent is one of my favorites, I find its great for work, very professional and you only need a little so it lasts a while.