Body Fantasies Signature Body Spray in Cotton Candy Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

October 02, 2016

Although Body Fantasies Cotton Candy Fantasy body spray is hard to find these days it is and always be my favorite. It's a nice light spray given a light scent of cotton candy which isn't very overpowering. The only thing I dislike is that I wished the scent lasted longer.

October 06, 2015

I love this whole line, if cotton candy isn't your thing they have so many other great scents. My favorite is the vanilla sugar one!

September 08, 2015

I like this one. It smells exactly like cotton candy, which is one of my favorite sweets! And, it reminds me of amusement parks, fairs and carnivals. Good times!

The downfall is that it doesn't last long, it's a body spray. Besides, what does one expect for an eight ounce bottle that costs under $10.00? But, it's still a yummy, sweet, fun fragrance.

August 28, 2015

This is my all time favorite body spray when it come to the vanilla scent. I've been buying it for many years and it still is just as satisfying as the first time I have worn it. It has a very delicious scent to it. I would compare it to fresh baked sugar cookies. It definitely is the best and most affordable vanilla body spray I've come across. I've gotten many compliments when I wear it out. It's very sweet, but not overpowering at all. It seems that everyone finds the scent very attractive.

July 15, 2015

I love this spay. I have it in cotton Candy so it is slightly sweet. It is very refreshing on hot summer days. The smell doesn't last a long time. I keep it by my computer so I can use it all day. It is not over powering like some sprays.

June 02, 2015

The particular travel-size bottle I am currently using, "Fresh White Musk" is a little too .. musky, for my likings. However, the rest of the collection (that I have tried) smell wonderful, are small, portable, and do NOT come open easily.

February 23, 2015

The Fantasy Cotton Candy scent is one of my favorites. Every time I wear it I always get compliments, every time. It smells just like cotton candy - you can't get enough of it. Many friends of mine went out and bought it and love it too!

February 23, 2015

Love this body spray!! The scent is oh so delicious

February 08, 2015

I love Body Fantasies signature body spray. The price is great, its available at the drugstore and the scent lasts a long time..i always get complimented on the pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy scent .