Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 337 in Eye Cream

January 07, 2015

I love this product!!!
works wonders on my eyes I am a night owl and this works when I do late nights.

November 26, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream (click link to purchase) from Body Merry is paraben, sulfate, and phthalate-free with a blend of over 70 power-packed ingredients!

The KEY ingredients are:
The Hard Hitters: peptide complex, amino acid emulsification, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and retinol
The Vitamins: 2 types of vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin B5
The Organic Ones: aloe vera, rose hip, jojoba, and coconut oils, beeswax, cranberry, licorice, and sunflower, borage, flaxseed, and evening primrose oils, lavender, calendula, and chamomile
Just Some of the Others: witch hazel, glycolic acid, MSM, cocoa butter, cucumber, green tea, bearberry, blueberry, Oregon grape, eyebright, coenzyme Q10, lemon, lemongrass, apple, sugarcane, and grapeseed, macadamia nut, palm, tamanu, raspberry seed, and avocado oils.

Body Merry comes in a pump bottle and has a very light lemony-licorice scent. It is a rich moisturizer and a comprehensive solution for those areas that are prone to dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow’s feet, fine lines, dryness, sags, or bags. I use it at night on my whole eye-area after I wash my face to give it all night long to work on my fine lines. It absorbs quickly into my skin. Recommended for all skin types.