Body Merry Pro-A Serum

Body Merry Pro-A Serum Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 269 in Serums

October 29, 2015

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this serum. I've added it to my daily face regimen and I think it works great. Since I have been using it I have noticed less acne, redness, and overall a more fresher looking face. Plus, being natural and organic is a huge plus for me. I like the glass bottle and applicator, it feels upscale. There is virtually no smell, and I like that because sometimes I feel like there is too much scent in facial products. Great product.

November 26, 2014

Pro-A Serum from Body Merry contains retinol, which is tamed by plant-derived hyaluronic acid, which locks in moisture to effectively minimize dryness or irritation. Because of their high antioxidant content, green tea and vitamin E work beautifully together to prevent and diminish the signs of aging. The formula does not contain any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances or alcohol.
The KEY ingredients are:

The Hard Hitters: 2.5% retinol and plant-derived hyaluronic acid
The Organic Ones: green tea and aloe vera, and jojoba oil
Just Some of the Others: vitamin E, witch hazel, wheat germ oil, and wild-crafted propolis

This light gel is drawn from the bottle with an eyedropper. It has a light floral fragrance that is absorbed quickly into the skin. Use this in the morning and/or the evening and with or without moisturizer. It’s light enough for use under makeup without leaving your face oily. Recommended for all skin types.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag