Body Shop - All Over Sparkler Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 399 in Makeup

June 17, 2016

Sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles. so much fun and it goes great with pink. when I just want to be a girl I use this. so girly and sweet it's adorable. so amazing.

April 07, 2015

Love it, was great at my Christmas party. Not to many sparkles, just enough. :)

March 31, 2015

I honestly don't know how long I've had this stuff for but I like to use it when going out at night to give my skin some life when there's no natural light outside because I have so many freckles that my skin can look really dull. Doesn't break me out but the smell is kind of gross

January 26, 2015

Don't really know what the point is for this product. Gave it to my girls to play with!

January 26, 2015

This was great to use a few times to add some shimmer to my hair and skin over the holidays. I don't know that I will use the rest up during the year so I'll use the rest next year. it's nice how subtle it is, it doesn't make you look like a disco ball but it is noticeable. It does tend to get EVERYWHERE - all over your skin, the floor, the wall behind you because sometimes the ball doesn't puff the first time, but you can really say that about any glitter ;)

November 29, 2014

Body Shop All Over Sparkler powder a wonderful purchase. This soft pink or gold colour sparkle powder comes in a beautiful bottle with a puffer for easy & precise use. Gentle squeeze the puffer for a generous amount of sparkle powder is released. I love this product so much I went back and bought 2 more one for my mom and another for myself. You can use this all over your body and its so pretty. It lights up your face and hair so beautifully. It long lasting and has a wonder smell too. It's not messy, and doesn't mark your clothing. I love this product so much I will make sure I always have this in my collection. (hope they never stop making it) I have used both the pink & gold and love them both!

Updated On: November 29, 2014