Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 11, 2016

I have only used the conditioner, however I like the formula a lot! My hair feels very soft after using this conditioner, however it does have a weird smell to it. The banana scent smells fake, which makes me question whether or not they really use real bananas.

July 14, 2016

I purchased as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it. Since then I have bought it multiple times and have used it for myself as well highly recomend. I do find the smell isn't strong so it doesn't linger long.

June 16, 2016

This is honestly the most amazing shampoo and conditioner combination I have ever used. Saying is smells amazing is an understatement. Not only does it smell great it is a fantastic overall shampoo and conditioner. I have very long, curly hair and it always leaves it very soft and shiny.

April 20, 2016

I hate to give this product a bad review. I got this product for free from Body shop and I really wanted to like it. However, it was terrible for my hair. I used it together with the banana conditioner, and my hair was a dey tangly mess. I think this would work well for people who don't have too many concerns with their hair. I tried to use up the bottle but couldn't, and threw it away when it was still half full.

March 22, 2016

My go to shampoo I soooooooo love this scent and not only does it smell delicious it's been great for my hair and since its body shop it's all natural ingredients. And it comes a super price highly recommended!

March 16, 2016

I love this shampo and conditioner, I recommend it to anyone, especially people with oily hair. I have very oily hair, but when I use this product, I can go 2 good days without washing it. I will continue to buy this product for sure! Also, the smell is amazing, although I find the scent on bananas don't last in your hair after it is dry, but it does still smell clean.

March 15, 2016

I love my body shop shampoo and conditioner. I really love the pleasant banana scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I'd recommend it to anyone.

March 09, 2016

This shampoo leaves my hair so shiny and soft! It smells amazing and I can feel good using it knowing that the ingredients aren't going to harm me. I would recommend!

February 09, 2016

L'odeur est merveilleuse !!! J'adore les bananes ! Ils étaient sensés le discontinuer, mais je l'ai vu au magasin dans le temps des Fêtes. Je ne sais pas si cela fait une différence dans mes cheveux, mais je sais que je ne me tannerai jamais de l'odeur ;)

February 07, 2016

I use the conditioner as my regular product and I absolutely love it. I am obsessed with how it smells and it's one of the only products that is thick enough to be effective on my curling, heat treated hair. It's also really affordable especially if you wait for one of the Body Shop's regular sales; I often buy one and get one free. My hair is shiny and strong despite daily straightener use. I'm so glad we finally have a local store in Timmins.