Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 20, 2017

I've been using this on and off for years, starting way back in high school. Every so often I pop in and buy some -the smell is to die for and my hair always feels sleek and non frizzy - it's great because I have bleached it a few times and it's very dry. For me, this is usually a twice a year buy, as a treat, but I have friends who only use it.

February 16, 2017

I have been using Body Shop's Banana Shampoo & Conditioner for 20 plus years.

The smell is outstanding and it helps my hair feel super soft and the conditioner actually detangle s my curls and knots.

The only drawback is the small bottles. Back in the 90's (Yes waaay back) you could get a big bottle,now it's the teeny tiny ones that are normally $10,but they do get down to $5 when on sale.

Worth a try as you will love your hair smelling gooooood!

October 11, 2016

I have only used the conditioner, however I like the formula a lot! My hair feels very soft after using this conditioner, however it does have a weird smell to it. The banana scent smells fake, which makes me question whether or not they really use real bananas.

July 14, 2016

I purchased as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it. Since then I have bought it multiple times and have used it for myself as well highly recomend. I do find the smell isn't strong so it doesn't linger long.

June 16, 2016

This is honestly the most amazing shampoo and conditioner combination I have ever used. Saying is smells amazing is an understatement. Not only does it smell great it is a fantastic overall shampoo and conditioner. I have very long, curly hair and it always leaves it very soft and shiny.

April 20, 2016

I hate to give this product a bad review. I got this product for free from Body shop and I really wanted to like it. However, it was terrible for my hair. I used it together with the banana conditioner, and my hair was a dey tangly mess. I think this would work well for people who don't have too many concerns with their hair. I tried to use up the bottle but couldn't, and threw it away when it was still half full.

March 22, 2016

My go to shampoo I soooooooo love this scent and not only does it smell delicious it's been great for my hair and since its body shop it's all natural ingredients. And it comes a super price highly recommended!

March 16, 2016

I love this shampo and conditioner, I recommend it to anyone, especially people with oily hair. I have very oily hair, but when I use this product, I can go 2 good days without washing it. I will continue to buy this product for sure! Also, the smell is amazing, although I find the scent on bananas don't last in your hair after it is dry, but it does still smell clean.

March 15, 2016

I love my body shop shampoo and conditioner. I really love the pleasant banana scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I'd recommend it to anyone.

March 09, 2016

This shampoo leaves my hair so shiny and soft! It smells amazing and I can feel good using it knowing that the ingredients aren't going to harm me. I would recommend!