Body Shop Body Mist in Vanilla

Body Shop Body Mist in Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

October 31, 2016

I am a big fan of The Body Shop body mists and the vanilla one continues to exceed my expectations. It is a simple fragrance - pure vanilla. However, it does not smell cheap, childish or chemically like a lot of vanilla-based celebrity perfumes tend to do. This fragrance smells like expensive vanilla bean, with a hint of darkness to it which adds an extra element.

February 13, 2016

I don't know if it was the alcohol but it left me with a headache. I enjoyed the pink grapefruit however, I feel like their perfumes are hit or miss. Love everything else though.

November 17, 2015

It's has 40% off right now and it smells amazing. I always has people asking where I got my perfume.

October 01, 2015

The Body Shop's Vanilla line has been my signature scent since high school. I never get tired of it. This mist is awesome and the scent really lasts. I wish they still offered vanilla body wash too.

August 05, 2015

I normally use body mists during the summer. I love the vanilla fragrance but this one is too overpowering

August 05, 2015

I absolutly love this stuff. I am not one that can wear a strong scented perfume.. This is a nice mild fragrance that is not over powering. I always have this in my beauty kit. Did i mention that the smell is amazing!