Body Shop Body Mist in Vanilla

Body Shop Body Mist in Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 119 in Body Mists & Fragrances

February 20, 2017

Body Shop mists are a great alternative to perfume. This scent is subtle, not over powering, lasts all day and offers way better value than regular perfumes. Tip: mix up your body mist scents to create your own unique fragrance!

January 16, 2017

I love to support the Body Shop. They are a Canadian company and focus on all natural products which I love! This spray is exactly what you'd hope for in a vanilla body spray, light but strong enough and no undertones

October 31, 2016

I am a big fan of The Body Shop body mists and the vanilla one continues to exceed my expectations. It is a simple fragrance - pure vanilla. However, it does not smell cheap, childish or chemically like a lot of vanilla-based celebrity perfumes tend to do. This fragrance smells like expensive vanilla bean, with a hint of darkness to it which adds an extra element.

February 13, 2016

I don't know if it was the alcohol but it left me with a headache. I enjoyed the pink grapefruit however, I feel like their perfumes are hit or miss. Love everything else though.

November 17, 2015

It's has 40% off right now and it smells amazing. I always has people asking where I got my perfume.

October 01, 2015

The Body Shop's Vanilla line has been my signature scent since high school. I never get tired of it. This mist is awesome and the scent really lasts. I wish they still offered vanilla body wash too.

August 05, 2015

I normally use body mists during the summer. I love the vanilla fragrance but this one is too overpowering

August 05, 2015

I absolutly love this stuff. I am not one that can wear a strong scented perfume.. This is a nice mild fragrance that is not over powering. I always have this in my beauty kit. Did i mention that the smell is amazing!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse