Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

Best if you want to: Make your skin happy all over with a milky, spray-on lotion that moisturizes and nourishes with an enticing coconut scent and made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves the skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Trade coconut oil and coconut milk condition, moisturize and soften skin, while helping to replenish moisture levels. Organic Community Trade babassu oil is a very effective moisturizer that helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier....

January 30, 2017

As you all may know from looking at my previous reviews that i used to work for the bodyshop. now not only the coconut milk body lotion but any milk body lotion that comes in a spray form is seriously not worth. i have tried the moringa, strawberry,shea, coconut and numerous other spray milk lotions they are terrible. they hardly moisturize im assuming due to the liquidation of the product is what prevents the lock in moisturizing properties. The scents however is probably the only thing that has a plus point for this product other than that not really worth your dollars.

July 12, 2016

I personally enjoy lotions with a strong scent to them and this has an overwhelmingly good coconut scent to it. It's a milky lather just as you'd expect and although the scent fades a bit over time, the refreshing coconut scent clings to my skin through out the day. I've purchased this product several times and the scent goes well with most of my perfumes.

May 16, 2016

My favorite thing about this product is how it smells; it smells like coconuts while not smelling too artificial.

I recently discovered this moisturizer and I am pleasantly impressed. Some may find the scent a little overpowering but I think its all about preference. I love this lotion for its buttery, silky, and highly moisturizing texture! They may be pricier than other lotions out there at around $20 a piece but they're so worth it! Plus, a little goes a long way with these.

June 01, 2015

I have recently been purchasing from the Body Shop and love their products so far. This lotion feels so awesome on the skin and the smell is amazing. It reminds me of a tropical island. I also like the fact that it's all organic and the pump on the bottle, is so convenient. There products do cost a bit more, but most are organic and actually work.

May 26, 2015

I always get body shop lotions for gifts, and this one was one of my favourites. It smells so great!

May 26, 2015

Very smooth and light, glides on easy, no residue after .

February 16, 2015

For these cold winter days nothing helps like this product with the dryness

January 28, 2015

This lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin smooth and smelling great ! I love it!

November 29, 2014

I really love the smell and feeling of this lotion!!! The only downside is it is extremely expensive. I would only buy it if it was on sale.

November 02, 2014

Wow with the cold weather here my skin becomes so dry.....but no worries have coconut milk body lotion from the body shop. I think it should be called silky heaven cause that's what it leaves my skin feeling like. One of the best lotions for people with extremely dry skin that works. Do you got it....what are you waiting for!