Body Shop Hemp Body Butter

Body Shop Hemp Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2016

I've enjoyed the shea, cocoa, and coconut body butter but I was curious to try the most moisturizing body butter by the Body Shop. The sales girl at the Body Shop pointed me to the Hemp line but warned me of the smell. I smelled it at the store and didn't have a problem with it and then purchased later when there was a really good sale.

This body butter is moisturizing but it is not any more moisturizing than the shea, cocoa, or coconut body butter. Additionally, my family hate this scent (I think it smells like mold but I kind of like it). Given the lack of acceptance to this scent and it did not provide additional moisturizing benefits than the other butter butters, I will not purchase this in the future.

May 26, 2015

Skin feels so good! No more dry patches

November 21, 2014

I'm a HUGE fan of hemp creams.
Body Shop is super convenient to purchase from.

I have crazy dry skin, electric heat, and what feels like 10 months of deep winter, truly a skin disaster!
This is one of the few products that really moisturizes my skin and soothes that dry cracked feeling.
Slather it on as soon as you jump out of the shower and it'll keep your skin feeling great all day.

November 05, 2014

Love the shea butter! Not only does it smell good, it also keeps your body hydrated. I used it when I was pregnant and continue to use it because I love the way it feels. It's definitely the right texture with the right amount of scent. I wish it came in edible form because I'd love to eat it too! Yummm....

August 06, 2014

Slightly expensive, but the product does work really well. I'm not overly fond of the sent, but found others in my family enjoyed it.

August 04, 2014

Body Shop Hemp Body butter works very well on dry elbows, knees and feet. I love how thick this cream is! It stays put and hydrates for hours!!!

April 15, 2014

I find that this lotion goes on very well and it does absorb without the greasiness. However I'm not too crazy about the smell. At least the smell is not too strong that it will stop me from using it.

March 25, 2014

WOW!! The body butter is so moisturizing. My skin is really dry in the winter months, and after using it, my skin will stay nourished for several hours!!

March 25, 2014

Works great! Can't say anything bad about the product. The cold winter has wreaked havoc on my skin and this body butter has been a savior.

October 14, 2013

The body butter is very nourishing. After using it a few times you really feel the diffecense. I have a really dry skin but it isn't dry after I use it. In the beginning it is important that you use it at least once a day. But afterwards you only have to use it after a shower or when you think your skin needs it.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS