• Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil
  • Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil

Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 06, 2017

I originally got this serum as part of a Christmas gift from the Body Shop and this is by far my favourite item from it. I have very sensitive skin that needs a lot of moisture and this oil is perfect to put on right after I wash my face and before I put on moisturizer. It makes the skin on my face so smooth and even outs my complexion. I don't really get acne, so using an oil on my face isn't a problem, but for those that do have acne, might be smart to try it on just a patch of skin first. Overall, the oil is a great moisturizing base and I definitely intend on buying a new bottle once my current one runs out. This product has made me more open to trying other facial products from the Body Shop.

February 28, 2017

Originally got a sample of this product, I loved it so much, I bought it. As I get older, keeping my skin healthy is a huge priority. I love that I did not break out with this product. In the winter, when my skin is driest, the oils of life facial oil adds that extra moisture without overdoing it.

November 10, 2016

The Body Shop's Oils of Life Facial Oil is heaven in a bottle! I'm obsessed with its intoxicating scent and it works amazingly, plus at a great price for a facial "serum"! I can't live without this facial oil! I apply it in the morning and it goes on easily without a greasy look. A little goes a long way! I have combination/sensitive/acne prone skin and I'm happy to say that it does not bother my skin! It also does not interfere with my makeup application. I love this product!

September 04, 2016

When I use this oil, I feel like I am giving a full hydratation treatment to my skin. I usually put some before going to bed and keep my hair tied because it leaves my face oily during a couple of hours.

February 26, 2016

I have purchased the Body Shop Oil of Life about a month ago, and I must admit I was skeptical at the beginning because I already have oily skin. I know not all oils agree with oily completions, the ones higher in linoenic acid help regulate sebum production because oily skin doesn't produce enough of this acid. So I wasn't sure that the combination of the three oils found: Black Cumin seed oil from Egypt, Camellia seed oil from China and Rosehip seed oil from Chile would work well for my skin, but did it ever. It absorbs really well into the skin and all you need is 2-3 drops for the face and about the same amount for your neck and décolleté. I use it only at night because I don't want to be shiny during the day but I wake up with tighter porres, and more brighter complection. It is also 99% of natural origin and has a very pleasant smell. I say it is a must try for every skin type or age. It will simply transform your skin.

January 25, 2016

I've been using this oil for more than a month as part of my night routine. I tried using it during the day, but it seemed to make my mascara and eyeliner run. I didn't think I used it around my eyes when applying. As a night oil, my skin feels fresh and revitalized when I wake up, and any dry areas are not dry anymore. I do like the consistency, and the feel of the oil.

January 01, 2016

I received a sample in a magazine I LOVE IT whent to buy it they said use the oil first then the cream , I couldnt afford both so I just got the day cream and in a few weeks I'll get the oil, The oil is cheeper but at my age I need hydration. The oil prepare the skin for the cream,.

September 28, 2015

I got this as a free sample and was skeptical about putting an oil on my face to clog up my pores, but I have to say I was pretty surprised. First off it had a lovely scent and was very light and not at all sticky. I swear that my skin looked super fresh and literally revitalized. I don't know if it is something I NEED to spend money on, but I will for sure use this sample to the last drop!

September 24, 2015

I received a free sample of this and was sceptical. I usually dislike a lot of facial moisturisers as they make my skin feel sticky and hot underneath. As an oil I thought this would be even worse but it really suprised me. It is light, I can use make up on top of it and there is no oily sheen on my face. The fragrance is lovely, every time I apply it the aroma has a refreshing effect on my senses.