• Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish in Clementine
  • Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish in Clementine

Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish in Clementine Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 552 in Body Wash

October 21, 2016

Great product that leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It has an amazing scent that lingers with you when you leave the shower. I love smelling this refreshing scent in the mornings, great to wake up with.

September 20, 2016

when it comes to the body shop.. individual prices aren't bad, its going into that store and only walking out with one or two items thats the trick, i could spend a week's pay on things ive never tried from there and know that ill have bought awesome smelling, well working and good ingredient products.. i became hooked on anything in the Body Shop labeled Satsuma, since then i have tried there soaps, lotions, body polish, scrubs, bath scents etc.. if it has satsuma in it, it is amazing. Guaranteed

September 06, 2016

My friend gave this to me as a gift. I have always loved the Satsuma line from The Body Shop, and this was no exception!

The scent on this is fantastic. It smells like fresh oranges, really citrus-y. It's a good exfoliator for sensitive skin types because it's not too rough on the skin, but it still has enough of an exfoliating effect that you can feel it scrubbing at your skin. It doesn't have any plastic micro beads, which makes it much better for the environment when it gets washed down the drain.

It doesn't work as well on my driest areas (eg. my feet), but for everywhere else, this keeps my skin feeling very soft and smooth without irritating it, and I smell great all day long.

July 01, 2016

I love the scrub satsuma , we can use a whole day. This is not the microbeads that I look for in a scrub . It smells good but is a bit drying for private parts.

February 15, 2016

I love the smell of the satsuma body polish! I received it in a Black Friday tote which cost $30 but had a $100 value. I don't think I would pay full price for the product but I would grab it at one of the body shops buy three get three free sales. I wish it provided more exfoliation but it does work great as a shower gel!

February 14, 2016

Love this product! It smells great and leaves you feeling clean and invigorated! I would highly recommend this as part of your regular get out the door routine!

January 19, 2016

Satsuma smells great and it's the perfect pick me up, especially in the morning. It smells authentic, like real oranges, and is great for men or women. (My boyfriend likes using it just as much as I do!)
I love the body wash part of this product - it lathers up well and makes my skin feel clean and soft, but not stripped of moisture. To be honest, I don't really feel like the crushed walnut shells exfoliate very much, but it is a great body wash nonetheless.
I purchased this around the holidays in a big gift set and it was an amazing value. I do feel like although they have some awesome products, The Body Shop has higher prices, so I kind of prefer buying their stuff on sale. I don't think I would buy this for full price ($20), just because there are other options that smell and perform just as well as this, and are less expensive.

July 23, 2015

The smell of this is tangy and refreshing, and it's a fabulous body exfoliator for regular use. The beads are crushed walnuts shells rather than plastic, and the soap itself is frothy and doesn't dry the skin out.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag