Body Shop tea tree facial wipes

Body Shop tea tree facial wipes Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 21, 2016

These are the only facial wipes I am using at the moment and I love them! They take all my makeup off and do not leave a greasy/filmy residue on my skin afterwards. They also help with acne too which is the best benefit of these. Great for refreshing your face as well

March 19, 2016

I bought this product to try. The product was helpful by leaving my face feel fresh. It dries quickly on the skin and doesn't leave a sticky feeling while drying. Since I work outside with soil I would use it a few times a day. It was extremely well at clearing dirt from my face. Even though my skin is sensitive it never irritated it. I keep a few packs on hand because I never know when I might need one.

March 02, 2016

The quality of this product is amazing and it leaves a very refreshing and clean scent after use. However, it is a little more on the expensive side but I would definitely buy when on sale.

November 20, 2014

Love these wipes and would highly recommend. Great way to wipe off all your makeup at the end of the day.