Good

Body Shop tea tree oil facial gel cleanser Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

February 13, 2017

Saved my skin! I am outside all the time and tried everything drug store to department store, high-end , brands. This natural cleanser calmed my skin, cleaned up my acne and overall is the best cleanse I have ever used. This is the same for this entire tea tree line by the Body Shop.

January 16, 2017

Love, love, love! This product cleans effectively, smells great, leaves no residue and leaves my skin looking bright and refreshed and feeling amazing!

January 04, 2017

I have had acne all my life (Accutane baby here). I switched to this as an adult when I have breakouts and it works like a charm. Love this stuff. I use it with the toner they make as well. Such a good product.

December 19, 2016

Once again the body shop has done it again . Love the line of tea tree products. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I have a tad bit of oily skin skin and this really helps control . Since using this product I have also purchased their other tea tree products .

November 29, 2016

I've been using tea tree products from the body shop for 3 years now and so much better for my skin. Price is good and I would recommend it to anyone.

October 01, 2016

This product is really effective for acne-prone skin. I used to have lot of red bumps on my forehead and cheeks but after using it for two months, I can see lot of improvement on my skin.

September 28, 2016

This product has controled my acne so i have bright beautiful skin all the time. Its gentle and does not dry out or irritate my skin. I love the fresh clean smell

August 14, 2016

I received this item as a gift. J was hesitant as gels usually dry out my skin. This product is excellent. I use it several times a month so the bottle also me over a year and a half. I recommend this product to friends and family.