Bodycology

Bodycology Reviews

Ranked #1143 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

For daily rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees, and heels - for softening that feels like blissful indulgence. beneficial

April 13, 2015

My favorite product of bodycology is the vanilla cupcake body lotion. Your skin is super smooth and soft but you smell delicious and edible. Absolutely love this product i buy it often.

May 21, 2014

Recently my coworker brought in a bottle of Bodycology Advanced Healing body lotion. The smell is absolutely amazing!!! I have started using the lotion on my dry hands and I find it to be quite effective. I have since purchased a bottle for home!

August 17, 2013

Another yummy smelling body cream! I love the "vanilla cupcake" scent! Another light candy scent that soaks in well and leaves me smelling yummy!

August 22, 2012

I love all bodycology products! Great fragrances

July 15, 2010

Being a semi-girly girl with a limited amount of time to spend on spa products, I love finding products that smell great and moisturize and cleanse at the same time. Bodycology's products do all of those things.

I have very dry skin and their body cream moisturized my skin without feeling greasy or heavy. Their body cream contains aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamins E and C. I tried out the Brown Sugar Vanilla scent and loved it! It was a comforting smell without being overpowering.

Bodycology's Shower Gel and Foaming Bath is wonderful. The scent, once again, was perfect, not too perfumey or overpowering. The product foamed up to a rich lather and I enjoyed washing with it.

If you're like me, I always like to keep my perfume or other body mist in my purse for on the go touch ups of scent, but sometimes my favorite scents just aren't small enough to be considered portable. Bodycology's trial-size body mists solve that problem. It is the perfect size for purse travel! And the scent of Midnight Garden that I tried out was lovely.

How to Connect:

You can become a facebook fan to stay abreast of their product announcements. Bodycology is also on twitter @mybodycology

Where to Buy:

Bodycology products are available nationwide at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores. If you are still unsure where to purchase these products, Bodycology's website offers a "find us" option where you can type in your zipcode to find the closest store near you.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows