• Bogs Boots
  • Bogs Boots

Bogs Boots Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 99 in Boots

February 12, 2016

Purchased a pair for my daughter and she loves them!
I like that they are 3 full seasons worth of wear. We have used them as rubber boots and winter boots and they have really held up. They have a great customer service dept too!

May 05, 2015

I LOVE how functional Bogs are. And they are cute! But really the best thing, as I realize with age, is functionality. I hate wet, cold feet, and I hate a shoe that takes too much time and effort to get on and off. Bogs are comfortable, easy to put on and off, and they keep your feet DRY! I LOVE.

May 05, 2015

Bog boots are now available in fashion colors and prints. They are extremely comfortable and keep feet warm and dry. Easy on and off using the loops on the sides. Combination of comfort and fashion at an affordable price.

December 31, 2014

Great boot, super warm and comfy. Bit pricey compared to my usual rain boot, but totally worth it. My kids Love wearing theirs and makes me feel good knowing their boots will last.

November 19, 2014

Kind of surprised Bogs weren't already on the site. I bought a pair of Bog's after being super fed up with winter and snow and slush and then rain washing it all away. I felt like I needed a "fit all" boot because my rain boots didn't make good snow boots and my snow boots were too much for slush and rain. Bogs are typically expensive (although they are worth it considering the durability of them and the fact that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy), but I got mine at an outlet store for less than half price. Mine are typical black Bogs winter boots with the rubber sole and toe and fabric upper and handles for pulling them on. They are weather rated and 100% waterproof. They can feel a little clunky, but pretty much any winter boot that is effective does. They are warm, my feet don't get wet, they are comfy, and easy to get on and off. And they do come in prettier patterns and colours than I got as well.