Bogs Footwear

Bogs Footwear Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 103 in Boots

January 01, 2017

I will be a bog girl for life! There waterproof, cold defying boots are exactly that. Although I have had problems with two pairs of boots they are still totally worth it. I have worn them for a year or two, they spring a leak, the company replaces them or gives a fair credit for another pair. The customer service is derisive and quick and super easy to get in touch with.

October 01, 2016

I love BOGS Footwear. They make boots and shoes of all kinds.. The best thing about them is they have a no nonsense 100% trade in guarantee. I had bought a pair of boots, wore them for 7 months, and they started leaking, my feet got soaked and they had no damage made by me, and BOGS just took them back no questions asked and told me to pick out another boot (same price or less). That was it, straight exchange. The new ones I have are amazing. They are good up to -40 Celsius, have a solid rubber base and neoprene up to my knee. They are like wearing pillows but not clunky.. they are light considering what they are made of. My feet don't sweat and you can walk straight into knee deep puddles and not get wet.

I love their individual style, you know its a BOG boot or shoe just by glancing. They are priced well also.