Boiron Camilia

Boiron Camilia Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 14, 2016

This is a homeopathic method to aid teething. I used them when my daughter first started teething.. i found it did give her temporary relief. I still had to use tylonol many times but this was a great alternative

November 19, 2015

I used these as my kids were teething.. Comes in a convenient vile which you can easily throw into your diaper bag & requires no measuring. Really helped with the pain.

October 21, 2015

My son has been teething for the last 3 months and we use this a lot and it sure helps with his pain , I love that it is in contents of single unit dose so I can carry some in my diaper bag without having to think about a seringe. I also love that it contains no sugar, no colouring and no preservatives

April 23, 2015

I have been using Camilia for all my kids, my little girl is now 10 months old and she has been teething since 9.5 months old. It ease her pain as fast as 5 minutes after I gave her Camilia. I always have a box of 30 ct Camila at home for safe-keeping. :)

October 26, 2014

This really helped our daughter with her teething pain. It is all natural so it is a great alternative to medication. We use this brand in our house, as they have one for colic babies as well as flu and cold.

October 24, 2014

This is an all natural product for teething that a sleep doula had told me about when I had my babies. This was the only product that worked to soothe their teething pain. We use all of the Boiron products in our house!

Neuven added a new review for