Bolthouse Farms Baby-Cut Carrots Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1233 in Snacks

March 16, 2017

When I'm looking for a guilt free, healthy, crunchy snack I reach for a bag of Bolthouse Farms Baby Cut Carrots. I like to dip them in fat free ranch dressing. It's a healthier alternative to my usual snacks and makes me feel like I'm making a good choice in my eatting habits. These are a go anywhere snack. You just throw them in a ziplock bag and away you go. These are great for when you're in a hurry and you want to make a quick soup or stew, no need to peel and cut, you just open the bag and throw them in. I frequently purchase this brand as it's almost always on special at my local grocery store for 99¢ a bag. I usually purchase a few bags at a time and as long as they are kept in a sealed bag after opening they stay fresh for a considerate amount of time.

March 09, 2017

These are the ultimate carrots to serve on party trays. They are bite sized, no labour involved in peeling them and super crunchy. Also, I can get a bag of them on special for 99 cents most of the time. I wish they had cauliflower in tiny florets to serve along with the carrots.

January 21, 2017

Every week I pick up two bags of these and my family devours them. They taste great and are always fresh and crunchy! I can't complain about the price either, Walmart always has them for less than $3/bag.

December 05, 2016

I have bought these 3 times, and Im not sure if it is where I live, therefore how far these have to travel, but each time the carrots have been slimey and tasted like soap!

December 05, 2016

sometimes you get the odd baby carrot that tastes like it just came out of the ground, but aside from that i love carrots, especially when dipped in some hummus or ranch

October 04, 2016

these are the perfect snacking size and can be added to soups or cooked as glazed carrots etc.. I personally love them so much they always taste delicious and have the perfect crunch, great for dipping too. I always put some out for the kids and they love them with ranch dressing. It saves a great deal of time in food preparation, no peeling cutting or slicing and they are already clean. I always give mine a quick rinse in case. it doesn't hurt. I buy the big bag. It is a better value.

October 04, 2016

Bon goût un peu sucré et très croustillante sous la dent. Pratique et rapide pour les trempettes. J'en apporte dans mes lunch au boulot er pour les collations.

October 04, 2016

I keep these in my purse for a quick healthy snack on the go! They are really good with dip also. A healthy snack you don't need to feel guilty about!

August 25, 2016

I try to have it in my fridge all the time. Its a perfect and healthy snack for the kids, company and us. Good price, great products. I also enjoy it with brown sugar and butter as a side dish

August 25, 2016

These are a staple in my house! They are perfect for lunches especially when paired with hummus or dip! Easy and healthy grab and go snack and also great cooked!