Bolthouse Farms Baby-Cut Carrots Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1116 in Snacks

December 05, 2016

I have bought these 3 times, and Im not sure if it is where I live, therefore how far these have to travel, but each time the carrots have been slimey and tasted like soap!

December 05, 2016

sometimes you get the odd baby carrot that tastes like it just came out of the ground, but aside from that i love carrots, especially when dipped in some hummus or ranch

October 04, 2016

these are the perfect snacking size and can be added to soups or cooked as glazed carrots etc.. I personally love them so much they always taste delicious and have the perfect crunch, great for dipping too. I always put some out for the kids and they love them with ranch dressing. It saves a great deal of time in food preparation, no peeling cutting or slicing and they are already clean. I always give mine a quick rinse in case. it doesn't hurt. I buy the big bag. It is a better value.

October 04, 2016

Bon goût un peu sucré et très croustillante sous la dent. Pratique et rapide pour les trempettes. J'en apporte dans mes lunch au boulot er pour les collations.

October 04, 2016

I keep these in my purse for a quick healthy snack on the go! They are really good with dip also. A healthy snack you don't need to feel guilty about!

August 25, 2016

I try to have it in my fridge all the time. Its a perfect and healthy snack for the kids, company and us. Good price, great products. I also enjoy it with brown sugar and butter as a side dish

August 25, 2016

These are a staple in my house! They are perfect for lunches especially when paired with hummus or dip! Easy and healthy grab and go snack and also great cooked!

August 20, 2016

These make a great healthy snack. Good for lunches and travelling. I like them with celery, ranch dressing and wings. Lots of times I will eat them when I am looking at the TV instead of grabbing chips or peanuts.

March 28, 2016

I often buy these. I usually eat them raw dipped in some hummus, however they are also super convenient to steam and serve with a meal as there is no chopping/peeling required.

March 23, 2016

Great tasting nutritional snack. I love dipping them in ranch sauce! I also feed the little carrots to my guinea pigs. They really enjoy them as well. Carrots are so tasty and so healthy for you.