• Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
Good

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Reviews

Ranked #817 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 10, 2015

I just recently tried this juice and I love it. I think the green goodness is my second favorite of all the drinks. I cant wait to drink it again, it has a great flavor and taste.

October 21, 2015

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness is such a nutritious drink full of vitamins and nutrients, while also being a delicious drink! These are slightly pricier than your average soft drink, but in my opinion I would much rather pay the extra and drink this due to its nutritional value. Don't be discouraged by the green color, it tastes great!

October 20, 2015

This is such a sweet and delicious drink.
I love that it is made with fresh ingredients but it tastes wonderful. The colour is intense but if you can get past the colour then drink up. So many good ingredients that make it easier to get in vitamins when you are on the go. I drink this every other day and my skin has improved!

July 15, 2015

I someone put a green smoothie in front of me I would definitely pass and say no thanks. However this drink has changed my mind. I was very skeptical at first, especially with the added bananas that I hate in smoothies, but after the first taste I was hooked.
I usually buy the 450 ml bottle since it is easy to take with me for breakfast on the go.

May 04, 2015

I love this one! It's green so it feels so healthy! It's packed with tons of good stuff and tastes great too.

April 15, 2015

Contains apples, kiwi, mango, banana, and pineapple. Really yummy!