• Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea
Good

Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 467 in Tea

October 21, 2015

not for me. strong gross after taste.. did not even drink half of it,,

October 21, 2015

I really like this drink. It has a nice creamy cold chai taste that is so satisfying, while having a decent protein content. If you do not like chai you may want to stay away from this, but if you do like chai and haven't tried this yet, you should!

October 20, 2015

Yummy!
This great drink has 14g of protien making it an option for a quick breakfast or lunch when you are in a rush.
It's a blend of tea and soy.

May 26, 2015

This makes an incredible protein shake. I use this, vanilla whey protein, a banana and frozen blueberries - WOW.

May 20, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it instead of milk in my tea/coffee and it's so good. I kind of wish it was a little less sweet, but it's nearly perfect.

April 17, 2015

This is my new favorite drink! I dislike milk so this is a great alternative for me. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it. It's thick, creamy and tastes exactly like a drink I purchase at Starbucks. Unfortunately it has quite a few calories (190 cal for 250 ml) so I only drink one cup a day. It's a good treat!

January 26, 2015

A good alternative To a frappuccino or a iced cappuccino. Healthy and tasty.

September 28, 2013

This chai tea has lots of vitamins and protein, and it tastes great!

September 24, 2013

The is a great tasting drink it is just out of my price range only buy when on sale.

November 21, 2011

Vanilla Chai Tea is a smooth blend of soy protein, brewed green tea, and chai spices all naturally sweetened with vanilla.I absolutely love this drink. anyone that has ever tried it is instantly hooked.You wont believe its made from soy its so creamy and good.Try it hot or cold.It had vitamin C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, 18 amino acids.It is also gluten free.This would be a great alternative at Christmas for someone who cant drink dairy.