Bombay Sapphire Gin

Bombay Sapphire Gin Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 5 in Gin

September 19, 2016

This is one of my favourite gins. The taste is nice and "Crisp" if you will. I love this in my gin and tonics as well as my Tom Colin's! You really can't go wrong with this!

July 20, 2016

Je ne suis pas alcoolique, mais j'aime bien l'alcool lors des soirées entre amis. Ce gin est mon incortournable. J'aime beaucoup faire des mélange et goûter de nouvelles choses. Dont celui-ci avec du 7up ou du cream soda est tout simplement exquis.

July 20, 2016

I really love gin as a mix in my drinks, I like to experiment and create new cocktails. Gin is versatile and Bombay Sapphire Gin is extremely high quality. You can tell it from other cheaper gins. I worked as a bartender for summers during school and this is the most requested gin I got. Great crisp taste.

July 16, 2016

This is in my top 2 favorite alcoholic drinks. Bombay makes a great dry gin but the Sapphire is by far the better of the two. I am a girl that likes to drink and i actually like the taste of Alcoholic rinks expectantly gin so i prefer to drink straight no ice and Bombay is smooth and delightful.

July 08, 2015

the sheer beauty of this bottle says high quality and class as does of course the taste.

The bottle is worth holding onto for an art project of sorts: say bubble bath for gifting.

June 03, 2015

This is the only gin my boyfriend likes to drink. I like to mix mine with ginger ale or orange juice .

March 17, 2015

A nice gin, it's tasty and mixes well with many types of cocktails.

April 27, 2014

Great taste! I am a gin drinker and this is my favorite. A little pricey but worth it if you like to drink it with tonic or on ice. Some other gins out there are just plain nasty.

June 28, 2012

Bombay Sapphire gin. So delicious! Its considered a premium gin, but the price is not too bad. All gin has a botanical base. Apparently Bombay Sapphire a recipe from the 1700's with juniper, almond, grains of paradise, lemon peel, liquorice, orris root, angelica, coriander, cassia bark, cubeb berries.

For those not too inclined to a sweet tooth, gin and tonic with a extra dash of fresh lime or lemon is the perfect summer drink. Its an elegant bottle and okay, I just love the blue. The gin is clear - the bottle is blue. My fave gin.