Bombex detangling brush

Bombex detangling brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #660 out of 2237 in Hair Care

July 28, 2015

I am so in love with my new hair brush. The color is out of this world. I have really really thick hair. It's so hard for me to find a comb that will go through my hair. I also get a lot of what I call rats nest in my hair. These are very painful for me to brush out and I usually wind up cutting them out.
    Today I received my new brush and couldn't wait to try it out. The first thing I noticed was how light it was. Very comfortable and fit right in my hand. Second thin g I notice was using this brush did not hurt as bad as my other brush. It seemed to glide through my hair and even when I did find a knot it was gone in a few brushes and didn't hurt as much. The design of the brush is unique. I've never seen one shaped like this before. And where it usually takes hours for me to brush my hair I was done in about 10 minutes.
    I really love this brush and how easy it was to use it and clean it. It is also the perfect size to take with you.

I received this item at a free or discounted rate in exchange for a review. Regardless all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons