Bonne Bell Eye Shadow Stick Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 23, 2014

I got this product in the colours Opal and 14k Gold. I use these as a base for my powder shadow I find it blends very well and I love the finish. I also like to use these when I'm in a bit of a rush and just want something simple on my eyes. It's so quick and easy to apply.

September 02, 2014

i like this product very much. it stays on all day.

February 23, 2014

This is not frm what I think a great product at all. The shadow, whatever colour you may have is very powder and falls of your face, one applied. You can hardly see the colour or shine not to mention you can't see anything of this product.

November 28, 2011

I got this because I wanted a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil but this was a cheaper alternative. I seriously regret it. It is a lot smaller in size than other jumbo pencils so really the prices average out. The product is not creamy at all. It does not have the same consistency as the NYX ones and feels more like a pencil than the cream shadow it's supposed to be. I got the opal one and although the colour is nice, it is really unpleasant to apply. Its also very sheer but I think that's the point so that was just my fault for not doing my research :P

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products