• Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronzer
Good

Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 285 in Bronzer

Get Radiant!
Luminous loose powder leaves skin shimmery & sun-kissed
Lightweight, silky shimmer delivers a long-lasting glow
Instantly highlights eyes, cheeks, shoulders - just about anywhere you dare
Made in USA
We do not test products on animals.

May 23, 2016

I have to laugh at the fact that i've used this since high school. Theirs something about the colour and shimmer it gives my sin that I just love. It's definitely better in the summer when my face has more colour to it already but for this price it beats any Sephora product hands down

April 26, 2015

Where have you been foe the last five years????!!!! Iused to use a similar product from cover girl but they discontinued it. Since then I have had a hard time finding the perfect shade ,consistency,wear etc in a shimmer and bronzer in one product. Sooooo happy to find this and such a great price!!!!

January 27, 2010

awesome stuff!!!! It's super cheap and is easy to find in most drug stores. it instantly leaves you glowing but it's thick so apply only a little bit. It only comes in two colours though but the colours are very workable for many skin colours. I am happy with this product.

January 05, 2010

I usually spend a lot of money on my powder and bronzer, the rest I cheap out, but one day I picked this stuff up and haven't look back since, I love it, it's really shimmer thou if you want just like a solid bronzer def don't go for this, but it works for me because I have fair skin so I hate using a solid bronzer!I recommend this to all girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it's so cheap!:)