Boo Bamboo Seal & Shine Serum
Good

Boo Bamboo Seal & Shine Serum Reviews

Ranked #1095 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 28, 2015

First off this product smells amazing! I use it afer I wash my hair before straightening and it helps keep it frizz-free and shiny. Also makes it feel so nice!

May 15, 2014

I have never been one for hair serums and other specialty hair products, but I had a few samples in my cupboard and was feeling fancy one day and tried it out. The first thing you'll notice is how amazing it smells, and the smell lasts in your hair throughout the whole day, and sometimes even into the next day, especially if you tie your hair up. I put it in right after I towel dry my hair, work it through with my hands and then my brush, and when my hair dries it is MUCH shinier than usual, it is totally smooth, there is no frizziness for the whole day (which is a serious problem for me and my super thick hair, especially in the winter time). I use it about two times a week. I absolutely recommend it!! I get mine from Winners, and the price is lower I find.