Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 10, 2017

We love the boon silicone feeder here!!! My son is picky and has a strong gag reflex and this helps him get extra nutrition aside from pures. It's also great when baby is teething as you can put frozen fruit (banana a fave here) and it helps soothe sore gums. So easy to clean, compared to mesh feeders!

February 11, 2016

Must say way better then the mesh feeders for cleaning and price isn't that bad ...however with this certain design my child can bite down on the rubber (no teeth) and pull the rubber part right off the handle and the rubber fits right in the mouth causing choking ...horrible product.. will never recommend.. never buy again

April 11, 2015

FORGET MESH FEEDERS!
    I've made three attempts to use a mesh feeder with my little one and I HATE them - they never ever get clean.
    Just the use of them, it's obvious that my little one can't even get all the food out of it because it tends to drop down into the handle instead of staying in the mesh part.

But this review is not about how crummy mesh feeders are - it's about how awesome Boon Silicone Pulp Feeders are!
    - Easy for little one to hold
    - So obviously great to chew on - feels great on baby gums
    - Food slides very easily toward the holes
    - Food extrudes easily through the punched silicone holes
    - SO VERY EASY TO CLEAN! Dishwasher safe and everything!
    - Compatible with baby led weaning - hard-to-hold foods can be eaten with independence