Boons Drying Grass

Boons Drying Grass Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 740 in Bottles

September 16, 2016

Love this open concept drying rack. Let's the air do the work and can fit more on it as there is a lot of space. The design is cute. It is a bit challenging to clean- but soaking works well

July 11, 2016

I bought this drying rack to try and reduce the clutter on our kitchen counter when washing all of the bottle and pump parts. It does the job well. It's a little small. If I have more than a few bottles and my pump equipment it's a tight squeeze. I like that it keeps the pieces a little raised so they get more air and dry faster. I also bought one of the tree attachments which is great it allows you to dry the smaller pieces like nipples without taking up space that can be used for the bigger parts.

November 06, 2015

Cute and a good idea but pricy for a drying rack...

October 06, 2015

This product is great! The design is great, both functional and modern! Makes bottle drying so easy and fun! I recommend this for any mom! I used to dry the bottles on paper towels on the counter I was constantly bumping them over and having to re sterilize. Perfect solution. The flower accessory is great for bottle nipples and breast pump tubing!