BOOST® Original Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST is a nutritious supplement that’s a convenient and delicious way to help satisfy your hunger and get nutrition you need. With 26 essential vitamins and minerals in every 237 ml bottle, as well as 10g of protein, BOOST is complete balanced nutrition that fits perfectly with your active lifestyle.

•    10g protein to help build muscle
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies
•    Delicious as a small meal or snack

July 24, 2016

It is a great product to drink daily. It also comes in a pudding form. Many flavours to choose from. My personal favourite flavour is Vanilla. I drink one a day , usually in the morning. It gives you tons of energy and helps your overall health! Lots of benefits to it. It is costly but I have managed for find $2 off coupons :)!

July 05, 2016

I have a hard time eating breakfast and then sometimes I end up skipping lunch ( I am a terrible eater) and I find that these have been helping me with getting the nutrients my body needs and it is also forcing me to try and change my unhealthy habits. The flavor is good I have tried them all and enjoy them.

July 05, 2016

I started drinking Boost when I started getting sick all the time. I cannot take multi vitamins since they upset my stomach so this is a great alternative. They even taste great and not chalky like some of the others I tried.

May 11, 2016

I have a hard time eating in the morning for some reason and always skip breakfast, so these shakes are perfect for me. They taste great and ensure I get a balanced breakfast in the morning with protein vitamins and minerals

March 30, 2016

These are great to give you added protein and vitamins, I drank these after my surgery, I couldn't eat much so I supplemented one to two a day in place of meal,they taste pretty decent and they are affordable, I would recommend these to anyone who needs them

November 17, 2015

Excellent nutritional supplement drink. I drank 1 or 2 per day when I was on sick leave. Helped to give me the energy that I needed. Not bad for flavor. Chocolate was my fave.

June 08, 2015

My husband now drinks one of these every day. He was never a breakfast eater and now he faithfully has one. He usually gets the the high protein ones. It has made a huge difference with his weight and energy !!

March 07, 2015

These are great for any time you skip a meal or just need a quick snack. full of vitamins and nutrients that is very good for you.

September 29, 2014

These do the job they are set out to do. They do not taste wonderful, but I used to take them to University with me as an in between meal kind of snack. When you are going for hours on end and you need a "boost" literally...these do the trick!

April 03, 2014

this drink is jam packed full of goodness, it tastes delicious, and really improves your energy level, while giving u all the proper nutrition u may just be missing out on in your daily diet, ill be purchasing this product on the regular from now on, try it, ull love it