BOOST® Plus Calories Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 270 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST Plus Calories gives you balanced nutrition with 360 calories. Filled with 28 essential vitamins and minerals in every 237 ml bottle and a taste we guarantee you’ll love, it makes a perfect supplement for those looking to gain and maintain healthy weight.

•    14g protein to help build muscle
•    28 essential vitamins and minerals
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    360 calories per serving – 50% more than BOOST Original
•    Source of energy
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies
•    Delicious as a small meal or snack

January 03, 2017

I absolutely love this drink, it tastes just like chocolate milk. I can have this finished in a few gulps flat! To make it last a little longer, I add 1% or 2% Milk so I can enjoy it for longer. I'd love to find it in bulk, a 6 pack doesn't last me very long! Highly recommend

March 24, 2016

This drink may have lots of vitamins and minerals that are good for you BUT the taste is horrendous. So sugary and artificial tasting. It leaves a sugary film on the teeth and coats the mouth. Any good in this drink is thrown off by the sugary grossness in it!

November 26, 2015

The taste is good. The amout of carbohydrate is to high and it cause nausea sometimes.

Updated On: November 26, 2015

Just drinking a half of bottle or drinking with water is better.

July 10, 2015

Did the trick. My son doesn't always have a huge appetite and this product gives me piece of mind

February 14, 2015

I buy this brand in the chocolate flavor. I don't like the strawberry flavor, it's got a chalky taste to it, that i can't get down. The chocolate tastes like a creamy shake, just delicious.

September 10, 2014

I got this in the chocolate flavour and the strawberry flavour. I like to drink them at school when I don't have time to get something to eat between classes.

If you give it a good shake, you don't get too much stuff at the bottom. I prefer the chocolate flavour, as it tastes better than the strawberry. It's a good meal on the go, fairly inexpensive, and fits nicely in my purse WITHOUT LEAKING.

August 01, 2013

Bought some of these when I had my wisdom teeth removed. They tasted alright, but I got stomach sick after drinking them a couple of times. Could of just been my stomach not used to them.

February 22, 2013

I recently started drinking Ensure meal replacement drinks because I don’t eat well at all, and I have a hard time keeping weight on because of it. How ever they can be costly if you don’t buy them on sale. Boost also isn’t all that cheap at $11 something or more for six bottles if you also don’t buy them on sale. I found them on sale last week for only $7.99 when the Ensure drinks weren’t and decided to give them a try. The Boost Plus Calories is a meal replacement drink that is designed to help you maintain a healthy weight. It’s available in Chocolate, Vanilla and in Strawberry flavours and you can buy different formats such as plus calories like I bought, diabetic, high protein, meal replacement, Boost pudding and even a fruit flavoured beverage. One 237ml bottle of Boost Plus Calories gives you 360 calories, it contains calcium witch all woman need more of in their diet, vitamin D to help keep bones strong, 14g of muscle-building protein and a total of 28 essential vitamins and minerals. I think it tastes just as good as Ensure but it’s not quit as sweet as the ensure drinks witch is fine by me. If you are looking to add a little something extra to your diet to help you to maintain your weight, then try Boost plus calories, but make sure to always as your doctor if any of the Boost drinks are right for before you start. I’m going to continue to buy and drink Boost Plus Calories when its on sale and go back to the Ensure drinks when they're on sale. They both give me that little something extra that my diet so badly needs.