Boots Mascara Reviews

Ranked #617 out of 775 in Mascara

December 15, 2011

I bought this product in the U.S. at Target for about $7. I have tried Clinique which I really like and have used for years but this beat it hands down. It is lush without being heavy on the eyelashes. It does not clump and leves a nice sheen. It stayed fresh looking all day long. The separated bristles on the wand give a nice separated individual look to lashes making them more glamorous.

September 16, 2011

I love this mascara. I never thought I'd find this quality for under 20$. It rivals Smashbox Hyperlash mascara (which is another great mascara, but for the appropriate price of 21$ tax)
Its a wonderful product. The mascara want is specialy made with shorter bristles on one side and longer on the other, also its curved, so you can paint your lashes without poking yourself in the eye by trying to maneuver it. I honestly didn't expect this product to be any good but I'm a believer for sure now. It doesn't come off and theres no crackling pieces falling down your face during the day. It stays on until you remove it with facewash or make up remover. I've even slept with it on mayne times ( i know that's bad for you to sleep in make up) but it doesn't smudge at all. Wonderful quality. I suspect this brand will become much more known in the near future and the price will sky rocket, but for now I'm enjoying this great little find :)

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!