Born Free 5 Oz Plastic Bottles (2) pack

Born Free 5 Oz Plastic Bottles (2) pack Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 740 in Bottles

Keep your little loved one safe with Born Free Plastic Bottles, Free of the harmful chemical Bisphenol-A!
Made of Polyamide, the  Born Free 5-oz plastic bottles are more resistant to detergents, and features a revolutionary venting system! With the system, these bottles help reduce colic systems and the risk of middle ear infections!
Each bottle comes with a soft, gentle stage-one nipple that prevents hard suckling and will not collapse.The unique inner valve prevents leaks from the side, and lets you shake freely while mixing!
Additional travel cover is included, and each bottle is dishwasher safe!
Visit their main website for more information: www.newbornfree.com

June 28, 2015

Born Free have amazing bottle selection. And specially design bottle/cap/nipple separates them from mass market. We loved these and saved them for next baby.

June 28, 2015

The only brand of bottles I purchased for both my daughters. Bottles are great, prevented them from being gassy, have a nice grip to them and super easy to clean.

February 23, 2015

Best bottles on the market. Tried 3 others but there are the only ones that my daughter liked and wasn't gassy from. Price is worth every penny!

May 27, 2014

love these bottles. mt baby girl likes them also and hold them to feed herself at 4 months

May 19, 2014

i love these bottles i used them 4 years ago with my son and am glad to say i am using them again for my daughter

July 04, 2013

I have two of these bottles that I used a couple of times as I breastfeed the majority of the time, but when I've used them they've been great! I found my baby took the bottle without any hesitation (not sure if that's really the bottle or baby), but now I wouldn't buy anything else. They're very easy to clean because it's a wide mouth jar and all of the pieces come apart easily. I've never had any problems with leaks etc. so would recommend this product to other parents out there.

November 28, 2011

I love these bottles, they were the bottles i used for my baby since birth. My baby took right to them. I'm not sure about how effective they are to avoid gas like they say.... because my baby was quite gassy at first but maybe with other bottles he'd be even more gassy? I'm not sure. But the bottles are very nice have a nice grip spot and are very durable as i've dropped them too many times to count.

February 08, 2011

I bought the born free bottles while picking up some soothers for my daughter who is 2 months old. She does get gassy and fussy once in a while. We had her on another brand of bottles and when I saw these born free plastic ones on sale I thought I would try them out. The main reason for my buying them was to help with her gas and I love how they help prevent inner ear infections. After a few uses I can notice a difference in her. Shes more happy and hardly gets gassy and fussy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products