BORN PRETTY STORE, 7 pc Makeup Brushes Set With Golden Butterfly Case

BORN PRETTY STORE, 7 pc Makeup Brushes Set With Golden Butterfly Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #360 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 26, 2013

I just received the "7 Piece Makeup Brushes Set With Golden Butterfly Case" set, and let me tell you, I'm impressed. It was priced at $6.66 and it was worth every single penny. It came with 7 brushes; a powder brush, a large round eye shadow brush, a small round eye shadow brush, a dual tip lash/brow brush, a lipstick brush, and a smaller lip line brush. It also came with a cute golden case to fit all the brushes in, and its a perfect size for travelling. The large powder brush is one of my favourites from the set because you can use it for contouring. It does not absorb and keep colour (so i never have to worry about my different powders mixing colours on my face!). I also adore the smaller lip line brush. It is great for detailing my lips, and its not to big so it stays on my lips, and not on the surrounding areas! Great price, and a quality product, not surprised that the Born Pretty Store has impressed me yet again! Love it!!!