• Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum Light
  • Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum Light

Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum Light Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 07, 2016

This feels amazing. I don't like feeling like i have alot on my face when it comes to foundation. I hate that cakey feeling so i was given this as an option and i have to say its been my go to ever since! I love the formula, it feels great on my skin and gives me great coverage.

August 17, 2016

This product is the best I have used. It provides a light but flawless coverage. My skin tone is evened my pores do not show and yet it looks like skin. It comes only in one shade that warms to your skin and matches your skin tone. Therefore, no time spent looking for the perfect shade. I am a pale peaches and cream with yellow and pink undertones this combination is hard to match. However this BB cream is perfect thanks to the technology. I recommend this product to anyone even if your looking for a fuller coverage you can use it as a primer.

March 29, 2015

This cream is very light and airy and feels completely naked on your skin. I would liken this to Urban Decays Naked Foundation but with a thicker consistency, the UD is more watery and although the color is a tad bit beige for pale skin it's two times lighter than Urban Decays #1 light shade and very wearable in colder whether. I found I needed a little extra application for the areas I wanted to conceal but it does not cake on you and feels so natural. I'm in love with this B.B. cream! It has a cool tingling sensation on your skin and stays on all day into night. The best quality is that it's unforgiving on little dry patches probably because of the moisturizing quality. It made my skin look natural even without the full coverage and without any powder applied over it. You get a soft luminous glow without any oily residue or shine. This review is for the new light. Light to medium skin tones might be able to use this because surprisingly it's not that dark. It's not overly dark beige at all. I wish they would make a fair skin shade with a tad but more yellow base which would make this my go to foundation. I have been using it for two weeks now and love it! I don't know if I could get away with it in the summer days due to the extra beige pigments but for now in the winter it works fine on my skin. It's doubly lighter than the UD Naked foundation yet it feels just as breezy and with better coverage! If you have an extremely pale complexion then you might not like the overly beige pigments.