• Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment
Good

Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 524 in Masks

November 24, 2016

The first thing I noticed upon opening it was the smell. It has a very strong, quite unpleasant scent.Luckily, it is not perfumey, it’s more earthy, charcoal scent, so I decided to get over it and give it a try. The smell is bearable once on face, even if spread it around my nose area.

The mask has a swirly design inside the jar, with black and white formulas. It is very thick and easy to spread with my fingers (you can use a mask brush if you prefer it that way). I apply a small amount on top of my nose and then spread it around and mix the two colors.

You really don’t need much. The mask feels very comfortable, so I keep it on for full 20 minutes. I doesn’t tingle, and it dries only slightly, without crumbling off.

It is supposed to be moisturizing, but unfortunately for me, it does dry out my skin a bit, but not nearly as much as some other charcoal and clay masks/treatment I have tried. It never irritates my skin, which is a huge plus.

I am happy to inform you that this mask/treatment actually works – it does clear out my pores, when used 2-3 times a week. I feel obligated to say that most treatments can’t manage to clear them, so this is a huge achievement. However, it doesn’t shrink my pores a bit. I am going to try using an astringent toner afterwards, hoping that the combo will be a hit

February 09, 2016

This is one of the newer products from Boscia that was just released, and just in time... I was on the lookout to try deep clearing masks when I saw someone on YouTube mention this new release so I was excited to try this out. Because it is a newer product, there wasn't really much reviews on this, so I didn't know what to expect, other than it claims to deeply clear and hydrate skin. I have used it for a couple week already and I love the results I get from this. It is comparable to GlamGlow and because of it's moisturizing properties, it is the perfect deep clearing pore treatment for the winter time because it doesn't dry out skin. The only con that I have with this product (and it is actually starting to become a big con, so much so that I may actually return it if I can't handle it) is that it smells SO strong. I can't even describe the smell that it has, but it is so potent and makes me so nauseous after having it on my face for 20 mins that I gladly wash it right off. It is not a herbal, muddy smell like glamglow (which I can handle), but it is almost a strongly sweet smell, like they added too much sugar fragrance. The product claims to use no artificial fragrance, so whatever ingredient is in this that makes it smell so sweet, I hope it's in there for a reason because even though I love the results from this product, I hate the smell so much I might stop using it.