• Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast
  • Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast

Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast Reviews

Ranked #762 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 29, 2016

Tried out this cleanser and was impressed! The texture is not too runny and not too thick. And has a great smell. Gently cleanses and doesn't leave skin feeling dry.

September 10, 2014

I switched to this cleanser after my old routine was not cutting it for me. A sephora employee suggested this cleanser and I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for almost a month and I believe it is helping my skin. It is a nice gentle cleanser.

July 21, 2014

This works well and does what it preaches.

March 25, 2014

This cleanser is amazing. I love that this is in the more natural side and is very effective with keeping skin nice shape. Defs recommend it.

November 06, 2010

Best cleanser I have ever had that I didnt have to either get a prescription for, or go through a seller. I have had acne since I was eight and so I have tried almost everything out on the market. This stuff is able to actually clean deep into my pores and it gets rid of the dirt and oil that unfortunately lingers there. I can use this, and not need to re-wash my face until the evening and let me tell you, my skin is oily. Not only does it clean out my pores, but it has also greatly diminished my acne within a week of use. I cannot believe how well it works. Furthermore, it is made out of natural products which is great because my skin is sensitive. I have not had an issue with sensitivity problems either. I definitely recommend.

March 16, 2010

Okay, I'm not going to deny it: this is a very expensive product. It can be found at Sephora for $26 (that's a 5 oz. bottle). It's promising, however, I started using this a little more than 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't say this is AMAZING for a cleanser but it certainly did help with my skin problems (acne) and combined with the Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast (I will be doing a review on that as well) it worked wonders for my skin. Initially my skin stayed relatively clear for about 2 weeks, but I started breaking out a little yesterday (this is probably due to stress however).
My sister actually got this product from an online website. It cost her a pretty penny as she has always been looking for a product that can satisfy her sensitive/combination skin. At first she was hesitant to try it as almost everything causes her to break out but it's working for her so far. So if you have sensitive skin this would be a good choice, it doesn't irritate the skin.
This is made in Japan, so you know it can't be bad quality. It can be used in the AM and the PM (I use it before bed only though, I use the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser (again, a review for this product will be put up soon) and this routine is working for me just fine so far.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to everyone who can afford to splurge on this product.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa