Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 12, 2016

I use this for a deep wash. It's too harsh for my skin to use on a daily, so I use it 1-2 times a week. Makes my pores look clean! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. A little pump is enough.

I find this to give me a warm sensation when I put it on, it's the only face wash I've tried to give me that feeling. It's a pricey buy. Thats the main downfall for this product!

June 20, 2016

I really like how deeply this cleanser cleans my skin and the warming sensation when using. However, I find it a bit too harsh to use daily as it tends to make my skin quite dry. This is something that I have to use a few times per week instead of every day. For that reason I will use this up but not repurchase. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive or dry skin

March 01, 2016

Bye bye black heads. The detoxifying cleanser not only works, but it gives such a nice warming sensation when using. I have combination skin and it didn't irritate or dry out the more sensitive areas on my face. It almost completely removed all my blackheads on my nose within a week. For the price it's a good deal for the size, especially since you only need very little. The only thing I don't like is the scent. It's not a deal breaker for me but it's not a preference of mine. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this cleanser.

February 12, 2016

I love this product!!! So much, that I got my mom and sister hooked on it! You have to apply a thick layer, wait 20-30 minutes and peel off dead skin cells and dirty gunk from your pores. I actually saw stuff from my pores on the mask by my nose area! I start to peel from my neck up and usually get do it in one, careful peel.

January 26, 2016

I have very troubled skin throughout my 20's! So I read every skincare articles online or on magazine which skincare products would help my adult acne issue. One of the best ingredients to have should be charcoal! So I went through every cleanser that has charcoal in it, this one intrigued me the most since it is all natural and it is from BOSCIA! I have been using them, voila, no acne popped out for a month straight! and my skin feels so clean afterward! The product works as a gentle exfoliant too since it has that grainy beads and really gentle for your skin! Try it, you'll love it!

January 26, 2016

Found this product at Sephora in a gift set. It came with the cleanser, charcoal sponge, and mask. I love it!! Really gets the makeup off leaving me satisfied. Smells great also

January 21, 2016

It worked well to cleanse the impurities and makeup off my face. I had used a fraction of what was recommended and then proceeded to dilute it with water before spreading it all over. By doing this, the heating aspect of it was minimal, but that did not matter to me. The scent reminded me of lychee for some reason, which I loved, but based on the other reviews on the web, people thought that it was like licorice. Despite the presence of fragrance, I did not react - but that may because of the dilution and the minimal amount of time left on the face.

Too bad that it was pricy though. There are plenty of effective cleansers out there for less money.