Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel

Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

November 03, 2016

I was given a sample of this peeling gel from a coworker to help with my dry patches. She showed the product working on the back of my hand and i couldn't believe my eyes. All the dead skin was lifted and suspended in the gel. And once we removed the product you could see a noticeable difference in my hands. Such an amazing product! It is also super gentle. With no beads or physical exfoliant in it, it wont harm the skin with micro scratches or tears. Take a look for yourself you'll be amazed!

September 27, 2016

I'm not sure if this stuff really works. I'm used to those buffing beads but since they started banning them from products because of their environmental impact, I'm not sure what to expect from an exfoliating product.
This one seems to start peeling and coagulating into little balls once you rub your hands together.
I really haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin using this product -- my skin does look a little brighter after using it but that may be my imagination. It's REALLY expensive for what it is.

September 23, 2016

I was really hesitant to purchase this product due to the high price point and I'm usually super disappointed in gel exfoliates so when I saw this come up as a Sephora Point Perk I snatched it right up. Let me tell you, I went out so fast to buy a full size bottle. This stuff is pure magic! You rub it on dry skin and you can literally see the dead skin being rubbed away. My skin feels so good after using it and it's not abrasive like most are. Highly recommend!

September 15, 2016

Rend ma peau extrêmement douce, parfaite pour mon clarisonic. Mousse bien, odeur agréable, sent propre et frais.il faut peu de produit pour bien mousser.

August 15, 2016

I was hesitant to purchase this product because of the slightly higher price point, however now I am completely addicted to it. My favorite parts are that it doesnt have any balls or beads in so it gently exfoliates. But also leaves my skin feeling so incredible smooth and clean.

July 07, 2016

This peel gel is the coolest product. You put it on your dry skin and you can literally see the skin start to flake off. It is magical. After you're done, your skin feels so incredibly soft. I used it twice a week for a weeks and it was incredible how much my acne scarring also started to reduce.

June 17, 2016

I read a few reviews before actually using this product. From others experience, I was afraid of the balls of gel that from during the peel. Some said that they were impossible to get off. So I first applied the gel peel on dry skin, that I hadn't cleansed (washed + moisturized about 6 hours earlier).

This gel peel is supposed to be a very gentle chemical peel, as you massage it over your face, some of it thickens and forms small sticky balls that pick up your dead skin... So! The first time I used this on unwashed skin, the sticky balls ACTUALLY did pick up dead skin and the balls were a much darker in color than the 2nd time I tried it. it was very easy to rinse off and didn't stick to facial fuzz. 2nd time I used it on washed skin, the little balls that formed, were actually white. So I know that it does what it claims to do. The balls may not be entirely all dead skin, but the sticky balls PICKUP/exfoliate dead skin. It did stick a little to facial fuzz this time. But it didn't take more that an additional 30seconds of rinsing, just cupping a little more warm water over my face, not just lightly splashing my face.

The peel left my skin smooth and feeling very clean. Not sure about the firming/lifting effects it claims to have, I didn't notice anything major immediately. I do like this product and will continue to use. A little goes a long way!

February 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing! I got this in a set for Christmas and I'm in love. The gel instantly goes to work at exfoliating your skin. From the second you start to rub it in little balls of dead skin start to form. Sounds so gross but it's super satisfying. I like to let it sit for a minute of two to let it work even better. I use it on my t zone once or twice a week and it has helped with my skin texture on the second use. I would most definitely purchase a full bottle once my mine is empty.

April 22, 2015

I have been using this for almost two months, and it's something I plan to keep repurchasing as part of my skin routine. My skin needs regular exfoliation, but it has to be gentle and thorough, which is why I like this so much. It is a gel that you use on clean, dry skin. You massage it in, and as you go it "bonds" together in little random balls that help physically exfoliate your skin.
Aside from exfoliating it's supposed to help firm and brighten, and thoroughly remove excess oil and bacteria. My skin isn't perfect, but this makes a noticeable difference in the smoothness and clarity, even immediately after using it. I've been using this every other day, (alternating with another gentle "peel"), and it definitely helps keep everything clear and free of dry patches.
This really helps cleanse and exfoliate my skin, but it never makes my skin feel uncomfortable or too dry. (I still moisturize very well afterwards of course).
The only, very small downside I've found with this product is that is takes a while to rinse off completely. The little "balls" can get stuck in my eyebrows or hairline sometimes, but they come off easily with a dry towel.
It is a bit expensive, but definitely something that works. I love the way it smells - it reminds me of citrus but is very clean and delicate. It's a very natural, uplifting scent that just adds to how good this product really is.